Wednesday 26 March 2014

Bioshock plasmid adverts

In my new house I have a converted loft (It's amazing!) which is being used as a games room....... I'm planning on it being the most geeky room ever! It's already getting there with all my useless but amazing stuff  I've bought the last few years. One of the projects I've had in mind for a while is designing some posters for the plasmids in my favourite game....... Bioshock! These have literally took me months to make because all the parts are cut out from plain paper and hand drawn. I also got annoyed with the project a while back and had to put them away for a month, ha ha. But at last, the final pieces! All I need to do now is buy some black A3 frames and I'll probably take some better pictures once they are completely finished.







No comments:

Post a Comment