Saturday 1 August 2015

Honeylemon helmet tutorial

At Manchester I had loads of people asking about how i made my helmet. It's the first time I've ever made anything like this....... but it was really easy! I owe it all to the Evil Ted channel on Youtube! Click the link, his video's are amazing, easy to follow and give great results!

Shopping list:
  • Styrofoam head- I bought a cheap one from Ebay.
  • EVA foam- I got a pack of x4 yoga mats, i only used 1!
  • Contact cement- again a cheaper version from Ebay, it worked great.
  • Duct tape
  • Spraypaint- Pink and orange (My helmet turned out too pink, it should have been more purple)
I won't go into too much detail about the 'how to' because the Youtube video does a lot better at explaining! But here are some progress pic's of my helmet.




























No comments:

Post a Comment